It’s the month of love and whether you are celebrating with a special someone or taking some time to treat yourself, we have the perfect recipes for the occasion.
These recipes are not only easy to make, but they are packed with extra fiber and Omega-3 fatty acids from flaxseed! If that means eating chocolate cake can be considered multi-tasking, we are here for it.
- Easy Freezer Fudge
- Chocolate Flaxseed Cake (In a Mug!)
- Dairy Free Chocolate Mousse
- Espresso Banana Bread with Dark Chocolate
- Flaxseed Brownies
- Vegan Double Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Galette with Whole Wheat Flax Crust
- Apple Crumble
- Vegan Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread with Flaxseed and Pecans
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies
- Candied Nuts
- Easy Peanut Butter Ball Recipe
- Frozen Chocolate Protein Bites
- Shelley’s Homemade Granola
- Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- Lower Sugar Hot Chocolate
- Creamy Flax and Cold Brew Blended Latte
- Strawberry Beet Smoothie
Need even more ideas? Try these recipes to satisfy your sweet tooth! Happy Valentine’s Day from everyone here at Manitoba Milling Co.!