Jump to Recipe
These homemade candied nuts are so simple and easy to make! We use a flax egg as a binder to coat the nuts in sweet cinnamon sugar.
Learn how you can make your own flax egg in this blog post!
These also make a great gift, a sweet lunchtime snack, are delicious on cheese boards, and are perfect for holiday parties! What are some ways you like to eat candied nuts? Let us know on our Instagram page!
Great on salads, holiday cheese boards, in dishes at holiday parties, as gifts, in lunches, or anything else you can think of!
Course Appetizer, Snack
Keyword baking, dairy free, easy snacks, grain free, Nuts, snack
- 1 Flax Egg 1 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed + 3 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 1/2 Cups Nuts Walnuts, Pecans, or Mixed
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, prepare your flax egg.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Add the nuts to a medium or large mixing bowl. Add your flax egg and coat the nuts with the flax mixture.
- Add the cinnamon sugar mixture to nuts and coat the nuts with cinnamon sugar.
- Spread the nuts on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or until crispy. Check about 15-20 minutes in and give it a stir to prevent the nuts from burning on one side.
[…] you searching for an awesome candied nut recipe? Click here to see how we use flaxseed to create delicious candied […]