Our Apple Crumble recipe is the perfect fall treat! This recipe is actually quite easy and you may even have most of the ingredients already at home. Our favorite way to top off this baked to perfection dessert is to add a scoop (or two) of vanilla ice cream!
- 8 Cups Diced Apples
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1 Dash Citrus (Lemon or Lime)
- 1 Dash Allspice
- 1 Dash Cloves
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
- 4 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted 8 Tbsp
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all all apple ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour into a pie plate.
- Combine all ingredienets for the crumble topping in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the crumble topping evenly on top of the apples in the pie plate.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until oats are golden and apples begin to bubble.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!