Manitoba Milling Company uses a proprietary heat treatment process to ensure consistent safety and quality. Only healthy, uniformly colored seeds are selected for milling. This gives the flaxseed a roasted, nutty, mild flavor. Typical flaxseed flavor characteristics can include a grassy, grainy, or even a sharp taste. Our heat treatment process rounds those flavors out so you only get the premium taste profile of our flaxseed. Our Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed is suitable for use in your smoothies, juice, yogurt, granola, or anything else you can imagine. The Pizzey family is responsible for more than a handful of product patents when it comes to flaxseed. Our extensive knowledge and passion for flax are just a couple of the reasons why Manitoba Milling Company provides the best smooth milled flaxseed for your family.
- Flax contains ALA Omega 3, fiber, protein and lignans.
- ALA Omega 3 supports heart health and helps maintain a healthy blood pressure.
- ALA Omega 3 helps athletes maintain strength and stamina during a workout, and with muscle recovery after.
- Lignans are a type of phytoestrogen that supports men’s and women’s health.
- Flax supports overall health.
- The fiber in flaxseed supports digestive health.