In case you missed it, we’re currently hosting an Instagram Giveaway! If you haven’t entered yet, head over to our Instagram page to enter. This giveaway closes on Sunday, October 13, 2019.
This giveaway features a few of our favorite baking ingredients. And this recipe uses each ingredient featured in the giveaway. What would you make if you win?
All ingredients listed are allergen friendly. Manitoba Milling Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed is milled in a nut free and gluten free facility and can be incorporated into many special diets.
Gluten Free Banana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups Otto’s Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Milling Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp Watkins Cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 medium sized ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp Watkins Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips
- Once Again Nut Butters (sunflower, almond, peanut, or cashew) for topping
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry – do not over mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve warm or allow to cool and top with your favorite Once Again Nut/Seed Butter.