Add chocolate chips or walnuts to your liking, but we like this classic just the way it is!
Classic Banana Muffins
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- Combine wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Gradually add dry mixture to wet and stir. Do not over mix.
- Fill muffin tin with batter. Bake at 400 for 15-18 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.