These are the perfect treat for Valentine’s Day or anyday! Whether you eat vegan, gluten free, dairy free, or not, these are a crowd pleaser and enjoyed by all!
2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed + 6 Tbsp water)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar (vegan brand if vegan)
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Make your flax eggs and set aside.
4. Combine oil, sugar, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
5. Add flax eggs.
6. Add salt, coconut flour, cocoa powder, and flaxseed.
7. Add chocolate chips.
8. Pour into your prepared baking pan. Press to spread to the edges of the pan.
9. Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.