Going apple picking this fall? You need to save this recipe for apple cider donuts! These are delicious for crisp, fall mornings or even a sweet dessert!
Vegan Apple Cider Donuts
Cakey, healthy, and delicious apple cider donuts made with our smooth whole milled flaxseed. This recipe will make between 6-8 mini-sized donuts which make the perfect fall treat!
- 1 1/2 Cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Melted
- 1/4 Cup Plant-Based Milk
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease your donut pan – this makes about 6-8 mini sized donuts.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry. Mix to combine.
- Pour batter into the donut pan. Fill each well about 1/2 way as they will rise!
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Before serving dust with cinnamon sugar. Serve warm or store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.