These apple cinnamon overnight oats make the perfect breakfast for these chilly, fall mornings and it could not be easier to make! Plus, including our smooth whole milled flaxseed adds a great taste and healthy twist on a popular recipe!
Simply combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar or sealed container and let sit overnight. The milled flaxseed and oats work together to absorb the liquid for the perfect oatmeal consistency.
Check out more of our oatmeal and overnight oats recipes here.
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 1/2 Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Cup Diced Apples
- 1 Cup Plant Based Milk Try our Flax Milk!
- 1 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 Tsp Nutmeg
- Crushed Walnut Pieces
- Maple Syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or sealable container. Stir to combine. Cover with a lid and shake a little to mix.
- Place in the fridge and let it sit overnight (or ideally 4-8 hours).
- Enjoy cold or warm as a quick or on-the-go breakfast in the morning.