This easy peanut butter ball recipe uses just 5 simple ingredients. And with no bake time, they come together in minutes!
In this recipe we use milled flaxseed as the dry ingredient, rather than graham cracker crumbs, rice crispy cereal, or flour. This keeps it gluten free and vegan while adding extra nutrition.
Try this easy peanut butter ball recipe for holiday parties, a Valentine’s Day treat, or anytime during the year. Be careful – they are addicting!
Easy Peanut Butter Ball Recipe
- 1 cup natural peanut butter crunchy or creamy
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Milling Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips chunks, or morsels
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and flaxseed in a mixing bowl bowl.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into small quarter sized balls (or whatever size you like) place on a plate or baking sheet.
- Put the plate or baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes or so to allow the peanut butter balls to slightly harden.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave for 30 second intervals, mixing in between until fully melted.
- Remove the peanut butter balls from the freezer. Dip each ball in the melted chocolate to cover. Use two spoons, if it helps, to fully cover the peanut butter balls.
- Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!