Peanut Butter Flaxseed Energy Bites
These energy bites are:
- easy to make with simple ingredients and pantry staples
- perfect for on-the-go, busy weekdays
- a good source of protein and fiber to fill you up
- just lightly sweetened to help to satisfy your sweet tooth
Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 1 cup oats gluten-free if needed
- 1/2 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed
- 1/3 cup honey substitute maple syrup if vegan
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- unsweetened coconut flakes to sprinkle on top extra if you prefer to mix in or coat the balls entirely
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Roll the mixture into bite sized (~1-inch) balls.
- Sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the fridge for 7-10 days.
*You could also include some coconut flakes in the mixture or roll each ball in coconut if you prefer. *We recommend choosing nut butters with just nuts and salt for ingredients.