Did you know you can make granola bars at home? These use peanut butter, chocolate chips, and coconut but you could experiment with different add-ins as well. These make a great back to school snack and are gluten free as well.
Homemade Granola Bars
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredinets in a large mixing bowl.
- Press the ingredinets into the baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool. Once cool, slice into rectangles or squares to serve for snacks.