This flavor-packed quick bread is one of our favorite fall baking recipes. The tart cranberries and orange zest create a delicious breakfast or side dish to your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner.
While the recipe below only makes one loaf, we suggest doubling it because your friends and family will be fighting over every last piece!
Cran-Orange Quick Bread
- 2 Cups White Whole Wheat Flour
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 3/4 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Orange Zest From ~1 Medium Orange
- 1/2 Cup Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice From ~2 Medium Oranges
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a loaf pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Add batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.