Looking for a plant-based game-day appetizer that satisfies? Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower is the perfect bite-sized snack. Roasting at high heat keeps these crispy on the edges and tender on the inside. The spicy buffalo sauce pairs perfectly with your favorite creamy vegan dressing. We hope you love them as much as we do!
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 small head of cauliflower separated into large florets
- 2 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed + 6 Tbsp water
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup of your favorite buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Add cauliflower florets to a large zip top bag, pour in the flax/water mixture, seal completely and shake until all cauliflower is completely coated.
- Mix flour, garlic, paprika salt and pepper in a separate small dish and add to the bag. Shake again until breading is well distributed.
- Transfer cauliflower to sheet pan and roast for 10 minutes uninterrupted. Flip each piece and return to oven for another 5 minutes. Remove from oven and turn broiler on high.
- Brush buffalo sauce over the cauliflower and return to oven for 2 final minutes until bubbly and browned on the edges. Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce and vegetable sides!