Manitoba Milling Company provides Smooth Whole Milled Golden Canadian flaxseed in a form that is easy to incorporate into your favorite shake, meal replacement beverage, yogurt, or other food item.
- Contains 100% of the nutritional value of flaxseed; we do not sell by-products of the oil crushing process, commonly referred to as flaxseed meal.
- Our golden flaxseed is grown exclusively on our farm in Manitoba Canada where 80% of North America’s flaxseed is currently grown due to the cool, moist climate of the Canadian prairies.
- ALA Omega 3 found in whole milled flaxseed has been the subject of many nutritional research studies which have shown numerous ways in which flaxseed helps consumers stay healthy.
- ALA Omega 3 along with many other nutritional components found in flaxseed including dietary fiber, lignans, and protein have been shown to support heart health; help maintain normal cholesterol and blood pressure levels; support bone health; support men’s and women’s health; and support normal cognition.
- Canadian consumers can click this link for more information about the Health Canada approved claim related to flaxseed consumption and cholesterol.
- Flaxseed has also been used by many exercise enthusiasts for muscle building, exercise endurance, and weight management.
There are no reviews yet.