Here’s a delicious way to get in an extra serving of veggies! This smoothie is naturally sweet, using fruit (banana and pineapple) and spices like cinnamon.
Serve it in a bowl or a glass with any carrot cake toppings you like! We recommend unsweetened coconut flakes, raisins, and walnuts.
Carrot Cake Smoothie
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup Manitoba Milling Co. Flax Milk
- 1 ripe banana fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed
- 1/2 cup pineapple frozen
- 1 1/4 – 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- unsweetened coconut flakes, walnuts, raisins, or granola for topping optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour in a glass or bowl, add optional toppings, and enjoy!