Anti-Inflammatory PB & J Smoothie
While it may sound indulgent, this smoothie is a nutrition powerhouse. This recipe sneaks in veggies and is loaded with antioxidants (from the raspberries and flaxseed). Plus, the fiber, protein, and healthy fats from the peanut butter and flaxseed help to fill you up and keep you satisfied. Enjoy as a refreshing breakfast, snack, or post-workout meal.
This recipe Yields: 1 16oz smoothie, or 2 8oz smoothies depending on your appetite.
PB & J Smoothie
- 1 small banana peeled and frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole-Milled Flaxseed
- 1 and 1/4 cups of Manitoba Milling Co. Flax Milk
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.