To access our site in the US click here
Easy Freezer Fudge
Easy Any Flavor Freezer Fudge
- 1/2 cup tahini or sub other nut/seed butter
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1/3 cup walnuts or sub other nuts
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- sea salt to sprinkle on top
- Line a bread pan with parchment papter.
- Combine all ingredients in a small/medium mixing bowl.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Place in freezer for 1 hour or until solid.
- Slice into 1 inch squares and enjoy!
- Store in the freezer – as this is melt in your mouth fudge!
- This recipe serves as a great framework for a variety of flavors. For kids, we recommend trying peanut or almond butter rather than tahini and coconut or chocolate chips instead of walnuts.