Not only is it festive for St. Patrick’s Day, but this shamrock smoothie tastes great any time of year. Enjoy it as a nutritious alternative to mint chocolate chip ice cream, breakfast on the go, or a refreshing post-workout snack. It is a great source of fiber, protein, calcium, vitamin C, potassium, and more.
Shamrock Shake Smoothie
- 1 small ripe banana fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower
- 5.3 oz container non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup spinach packed
- 1/4 cup milk (we recommend Flax Milk)
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1 Tbsp of Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- dark chocolate chips to top
- Add all ingredients except chocolate chips to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, top with chocolate chips and sprinkle with extra flaxseed.