This pumpkin cranberry baked oatmeal is the perfect breakfast for cooler mornings. Make a batch to serve to a crowd or cut into slices and freeze to save for later. With pumpkin, cranberries, and flaxseed this recipe is bursting with antioxidants, vitamin C, and vitamin A. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice & Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/4 cup Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups Manitoba Milling Co. Flax Milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a small, oven-proof, cast iron skillet (if you do not have a cast iron skillet, use a 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish).
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Spread in prepared skillet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Serve with warm berries, a dollop of Greek yogurt, or a drizzle of maple syrup.