Combining sweet apples with perfectly spiced oats and our Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed creates a delicious and nutritious dessert! Our apple crumble recipe is simple but an irresistible fall baking staple!
- 8 Cups Diced Apples
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1 Dash Citrus (Lemon or Lime)
- 1 Dash Allspice
- 1 Dash Cloves
- 2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
- 4 Tbsp Manitoba Milling Co. Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 4 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted 8 Tbsp
Preheat oven to 375.
Combine all all apple ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour into a pie plate.
Combine all ingredienets for the crumble topping in a large mixing bowl.
Pour the crumble topping evenly on top of the apples in the pie plate.
Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until oats are golden and apples begin to bubble.
Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!