Peanut Butter Cookies are an easy go-to cookie recipe because they require so few ingredients and hands on time. The classic version calls for equal parts peanut butter and sugar with 1 egg. Our version of course uses flaxseed!
Below you will find two varieties we tried. The first is a take on the classic, the second (found in the notes section uses a flax egg, less sugar, and brown sugar). Let us know which one you try and which you prefer!
Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Manitoba Milling Smooth Whole Milled Flaxseed
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchement paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Form into 1-2 inch balls and place 1 inch a part on a lined baking sheet.
- Press down with a fork in each direction to make a criss cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.